Frequently Asked Questions
What's the cost?
Second Hand stall hire ranges from $75 (Depending on Location)
New Business Stall hire ranges from $120 (Depending on Location)
- One trestle table - Table size is most commonly 1.8m by 60cm. Dancers Market will be in touch closer to your market day with exact measurements.
- One chair - You will be notified closer to the date if more chairs are available or if you are required to provide your own.
- Each stall is also allocated approximately half metre on the side of your table for clothes racks or other display.
- Please note racks are not to be circular, bulky or over-sized.
- Free Entry for Stall holder and one other stall member.
- Market day support
- Space for 3 Large items which must be clearly labelled and placed in the ‘large items display area’ these may include - Ballet Barres, Large Props, Chairs, Tables ect
- Public Liability Insurance
- Advertising for 3 of your items in our ‘Preview’ Album on our Facebook page.
- New Businesses also receive 'shout outs' on our Facebook Page and Website
Is it Indoors?
Dancers Market operates in well-established indoor venues only so what ever the weather brings shoppers will still be able to shop and your goods will be protected.
How many shoppers come to each market?
We spend lots of our resources making sure we have reached as many potential shoppers as possible.
We advertise across a wide range of advertising mediums right across Australia including some of the examples below:
- Dance Competition Programs
- Dance Magazines
- Online Dance Magazines & websites
- Posters & Flyers to Local Dancing Studios
- Email send outs to local studios
- Social Media
Do you offer refunds if I can't make it on the day?
Dancers Market does not accept refunds once payment has been made. So please choose carefully :)